Available to the common public!
Last 20 units available!
This portable military grade micron triple filtration water filter turns running fresh water into clean drinking water instantly without using chemicals. It is effective against 99.9% of all kind of bacteria, microorganism, protozoa, also removes residual chlorine, unpleasant taste, odor and 99.9% heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium).
Can be used to drink from threaded 28mm standard PET bottle, cup, water bag or directly from water sources. Ultra-lightweight and compact size fits easily into the smallest day pack, fanny pack or emergency kits.
- Removes 99.9% of Waterborne Bacteria (E. coli and Salmonella etc), Waterborne Protozoa (Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
- Removes 99.9% of Hervey Metals (Lead, Mercury, Cadmium), 99.9% Chlorine
- Preserves beneficial minerals in water such as Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium
- Filtration capacity 1000 Liters = 2000 plastic bottles saved
- UF filter can be cleaned. Cleaning can help to extend its lifespan.
- Replaceable filter cartridges. No need to throw away the whole system
- Tested and certified by SGS, FDA and CE
- ABS material, Impact resistant, Lightweight 98g, Compact and BPA free
- 5 years shelf life
Triple Filtration process
Stage 1: PP Pre-filter mesh blocks sand, rust, silt, worms and the other large particles that may clog the system.
Stage 2: UF filter filtering down to 0.05 micron. It is effective against protozoa (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and bacteria (Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli). Delivers you 1000 Liters clean drinking water. And UF membrane can be back flushed to extend lifespan. L600 UF filter outside-in configuration maximizes the ease of backwashing. UF membrane performance can maintain much more than 1000Liters if clearing is appropriate.
Stage 3: Carbon Fiber Filter strongly removes unpleasant taste, odors and residual chlorine in raw water, even heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium) thanks to the large surface area of carbon fiber.
How to use
Three kinds of operation method can fit to different environments and needs.
1. Bottle Filtration: using with threaded 28mm standard PET/ soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle
2. Directly Filtration: drink direct from renewable natural fresh water sources by simply sucking through the straw.
3. Gravity Filtration: connecting with a water bag. Take use of gravity to purify the dirty water. Many people can drink great-tasting filtered water at the same time.
Filter Cartridges Cleanable & Replaceable
UF filter cartridge can be cleaned. By rinsing with clean water and then shaking to dislodge any particulate. It helps to extend its lifespan.
L600 filter cartridges can be replaced. You don’t have to throw away whole system.
Carbon Fiber Filter Replacement
Remove cap. Pull down on rubber strap to expose the top of the filter body.
-Turn filter tip with integrated carbon fiber filter counter clockwise and pull up it to remove from the housing then replace it.
UF Filter Replacement
1. Unscrew the water inlet from filter body, replace the PP pre-filter mesh.
2. From the bottom lightly push the UF hollow fiber filter up till it can be grabbed from the top. Set aside the round spacer. Replace a new UF filter
Take care not to misplace the round spacer which fit at the top of UF filter
How to open
1. How often do I change my filter? How do I know it’s time to change the filter?
It depends on the quality of the water you are filtering. The more contaminated the water, the shorter the life of the filter. Miniwell suggests choosing renewable fresh water as water source. Don’t choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.
If used continually for 12 months, the carbon fiber filter may become less effective at absorbing taste, odors and heavy metal. Miniwell suggests replacing the carbon fiber filter after 12 months.
The UF filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not come out water from filter, rinse or change the UF filter.
2. How often should I clean and maintain the filter?
Miniwell suggests cleaning the filter with clean water after each use. Before storing the filter, disassemble the components. Use clean water to wash the parts and allow them to soak in vinegar as a disinfectant. After cleaning, allow the parts to air dry and then reassemble. Store the filter in a cool and dry location.( Note: Do not use vinegar on the carbon fiber filter as this will shorten the lifespan of the carbon fiber filter)
3. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L600 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.05 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.05micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L600 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
Miniwell L600 Straw Water Filter*1
Bonus: Water Bag*1 OR Collapsible Water Bottle*2